Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Danny’s Dinner


There are tons of diners in Binghamton but I like Danny’s Diner the best. I think the only way to compare Diners in Binghamton is by their personality. Let’s be honest, there is little that distinguishes dinner food. For me, Danny’s Diner is the quintessential greasy spoon, shotgun style dinner. It looks like someone plopped a jumbo trailer down in a parking lot on Main Street. Personally, I don't want my Dinner to be fancy or pretentious I just want good old fashion home cooking with waitresses that have a little too much red lipstick on and tend to call me "honey".

I have eaten there at least a dozen times and have always been satisfied. It is mostly run by women whom all have real great personalities. They really know how to take care of you while cracking jokes and yelling at one another. The place has a real livelihood to it. The Danny’s special is probably the best breakfast deal in town: 3 eggs, bacon, home fries, toast and a cup of coffee for $3.95! You will probably never pay more than $5 for breakfast and you won’t wait for more than 10 min for your food. The menu is basic but you can pretty much tell them to make you whatever you desire. Definitely check out Danny’s next time you are thinking about going to a diner. I give Danny’s 4 out of 5 stars for value and great atmosphere.

Danny’s Diner is located at:
151 Main St
Binghamton, NY 13905-2749
(607) 724-9873

No comments:

Post a Comment


Go to top.

Home          Restaurants List          Requests